‘In Gallery’ gallery profiles
We want your gallery..!
Gallery Interviews below
1) In Gallery with Gaffa – 281 Clarence Street, Sydney CBD, NSW
2) In Gallery with James Dorahy Project Space – 4/111 Macleay Street Potts Point
3) In Gallery with Alaska projects – Level 2 of the Kings Cross Car Park, 9A Elizabeth Bay Rd Elizabeth Bay (directly behind the Kings Cross Police station).
2) In Gallery with MILS Gallery – 15 Randle Street Sydney NSW 2010
2) In Gallery with MOP projects – 2/39 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale, NSW 2008
2) In Gallery with Mosman Art Gallery – Corner Art Gallery Way and Myahgah Road Mosman NSW 2088
Salerno Gallery – 70 Glebe Point Road, Glebe, NSW
Firstdraft -116-118 Chalmers Street Surry Hills
Gallery Red – SHOP 11 131–145 Glebe point Road, Glebe
Your gallery could be next!
What you need to do.
Be one of the Sydney galleries to be profiled in this new section ‘In Gallery’
We are taking submissions for 2012 now!
This will be a regular section of our blog, in which we will be profiling a different galleries and spaces, asking questions about their artists,
their future plans, the gallery philosophy.
Plus important questions such as how does an artist get a show, How do they pick artists.
We will also be taking photos of the gallery, floor plans, the current show.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
1) Your name and role within the gallery.
2) Current email.
3) Gallery name and address.
4) Type of gallery. eg commerical or ARI
Once we receive your details will go through the information and contact you shortly after.